What EWE Want!

Food For Thoughts;

For a full week, I have transformed my studio space at the farm into a Thought Kitchen.
I am inviting you to come and feed in your ideas, thoughts, aspirations, envies...
Why do we do Art? Why is it important? How can it transform our daily lives? Could our answers help reshape the future of our relationship with the environment, with nature and the wild, with our needs, with each others?

You can feed your thoughts on this blog, by email or by coming to the farm and interact with the mind map and the rest of the kitchen.

Also discover the progress of my next project as I am foraging colours!









Keep an eye on progress during the week!

See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fleece washing days and volunteers!

Open Farm Sunday, 12th of June, River Bourne Community Farm!